CHAD Bursary Information
- Bursary applications must be approved prior to the event
- Bursaries are only issued if you are attending the full event.
- The CHURCH will request the bursary on behalf of the applicant(s), not the individual(s). The bursary will be paid out as a rebate following the event and after the paragraph is received. The church will collect and submit multiple paragraphs.
- Following the event, each person receiving the bursary must submit a paragraph or two describing how the event was of benefit.
- There is a 30-day deadline for the paragraph submission to BCBC. If it is not received within the 30 days, the bursary will not be paid.
- CHAD will issue a bursary for up to 50% of the cost of an event, to a maximum of $50 per individual.
- The CHAD Team Chair will approve "ordinary" applications, i.e. bursary applications for events and seminars with which we are familiar, up to the limitations of the bursary portion of our CHAD budget. "Extraordinary" applications such as multiple attendees, odd or new events must be brought to the CHAD Team for pre-approval.
For more information about this bursary please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!