School Of Women In Ministry October 5, 2019
One event on February 1, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on April 25, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on October 3, 2020 at 12:00 am
One event on January 23, 2021 at 12:00 am
One event on April 24, 2021 at 12:00 am
The School of Women in Ministry provides the opportunity to prepare you theologically,
practically and spiritually to serve in ministry.
Unit 1 - October 5, 2019
Unit 2 - February 1, 2020
Unit 3 - April 25, 2020
Unit 4 - October 3, 2020
Unit 5 - January 23, 2021
Unit 6 - April 24, 2021
- Six classroom days, over a two-year period, covering a range of topics relevant to
those in ministry leadership. Pre and post-course assignments augment the
- A personalized ministry internship is created by each student. The internship is
planned and approved by the end of the first year and completed in the second year
under the supervision of a ministry leader.
- A professional, Christian Life Coach will meet with each student quarterly to process
learning and help them to keep moving forward.
- With an emphasis on Spiritual Formation, students evidence spiritual growth and are
inspired to effective service.
- Students demonstrate increased competence and confidence in leadership roles.
- Students desiring credit can apply for an honours program.
For more information please visit https://womeninministry.ca/