CHAD Educational Bursary Information - For Active BCBC Pastors enrolling in a course at Canadian Baptist Seminary, Langley
- Bursary applications must be approved prior to start of CBS course.
- Each applicant is eligible for one $500.00 bursary per calendar year.
- Bursaries will only be awarded if CBS course is completed.
- Following the CBS course, each bursary recipient must submit a letter stating course completion.
- The bursary will be paid out to the recipient following the CBS course and after letter indicating course completion is received.
- There is a 60 day deadline on getting the letter of completion in. If it is not received within the 60 days, the bursary will be forfeited.
For more information about this bursary please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Click on the link below to go to the bursary application form:
Please note that a letter of completion must be submitted within 60 days after the course is completed. CLICK HERE to send letter of completion to email@example.com.
The awarded bursary is a taxable benefit for the recipient, and must be claimed as such if tuition cost is used as a tax deduction for income tax purposes.