CHAD is offering a bursary of $15 per person/per course (payable after Completion), with a maximum of $45 per person/per year. These bursaries will be made available to a maximum of 5 churches per year with a maximum of 10 bursaries per church. Please note that bursaries are dependent upon the availability of funds.
- Bursary applications must be approved prior to start of Equipped To Serve course.
- Each applicant is eligible for one $15 bursary per course, to a maximum of $45 per calendar year.
- Bursaries are available to a maximum of 5 churches per year with a maximum of 10 bursaries per church.
- Bursaries will only be awarded if course is completed.
- Following the course, each bursary recipient must submit a paragraph or two describing how the course was of benefit. It can be submitted online on a bursary application form.
- The bursary will be paid following the course and after paragraph is received.
- There is a 30 day deadline on getting the paragraph in. It it is not received within the 30 days, the bursary will be forfeited.
For more information about this bursary please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Click on the link below to go to the bursary application form: